We Are Invested In Your Success
Simply put, we treat your property as if it were our own. Honesty, integrity and professionalism are at the center of our philosophy, and we consider it the utmost privilege to manage your investments. We know that excellent service and communication make up the foundation that forms lasting and trustworthy relationships, and we take pride in each and every one of the relationships we have formed over the years. Our thorough background checks and exceptional service yield low tenant turnover rates, and owners and tenants alike are impressed by our quick response time. Under our management, you can rest assured knowing that your property is in good hands.
Our services include the following:
We do the advertising
- Immediate listing on our website rentals page at: www.oliverpm.com
- Sign placement in front of your rental – at your request.
- Place on rental list for walk-in applicants.
- Place on www.craigslist.com and other rental websites.
We screen applicants for you
- No more hassles of dealing with pushy applicants, or turning down bad applicants. We’ll do it for you.
- Collect applications.
- Contact previous and current landlords, via phone and with a written questionnaire.
- Verify income by contacting present employer.
- Perform a national credit check.
- Perform an Unlawful Detainer search, which shows if the applicant has ever had a court eviction.
- If applicants are local, we’ll make an exterior inspection of current residence.
- We schedule viewings of your rental.
- We create a legally binding rental agreement between our firm and the approved applicant.
- We issue the lead-based paint booklet & mold disclosure, etc. as required by Federal Regulations.
- We provide a written statement of condition, with digital photos of unit, signed by the tenant at move-in.
We collect the rents for you
- You don’t have to be the "Bad Guy" and ask for the rent when it is late.
- We assess and collect rent late charges.
- We issue late notices and any other notices involving the collection of rent and other fees owed by tenant.
- We deposit monies into our Broker’s Trust Account, which provides each owner a separate accounting record.
Maintenance & Inspections
- We have our own general maintenance department.
- We schedule any needed outside maintenance, such as; plumbing, electrical, roofing, painting and general contractors.
- We perform annual inspections for preventative maintenance.
We will perform evictions for you
- You will not have to attend court hearings, or serve eviction notices to tenants. We will do this process for you.
- We serve vacate notices to tenants.
- We go to court for you. Feel free to ask about the eviction process.
We make sure your expenses are paid
You will no longer have to take care of the tedious task of paying the expenses involved with your rental.
We’ll pay them directly from your rental account in our Broker’s Trust Account, as long as the rent covers the cost for the expenses, as follows:
- Management Fees
- Loan Payments
- Homeowners Dues
- Property Taxes
- Maintenance costs
We’ll take care of ANY expenses you would like, and give you a monthly statement. You will receive an annual accounting for your tax preparer.
Items not included in the Management Fee, but can be performed at your expense:
- Any newspaper advertising
- Attorney Fees and Court Costs
- Process Server Fees
- Sign Costs
Costs for Monthly Management:
- 10% of RENT COLLECTED (If you’re not getting rent, we don’t get paid).
- 100% of LATE/NSF FEES COLLECTED
- Cost for Rent Finder Program is 50% of 1 MONTHS RENT (ask about this)
Our Technology Advantage
Our goal is to provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. Our team has invested in a complete and modern software solution, AppFolio Property Manager. We are excited to share several of the new capabilities and how they will benefit you.
- More effectively market your properties and fill vacancies sooner. AppFolio allows us to quickly advertise vacancies online, posting to our website, and hundreds of other listing sites. Applicants can also apply right from their smartphones.
- Price rentals right for your market and reduce vacancies. AppFolio’s built-in rental comparison tool provides actual rental rates for units similar to yours in the same geographic location. This insight allows us to maximize your revenue and fill vacancies faster.
- Screen for the best residents. Streamlined, built in resident screening includes standard background and credit checks along with past rent payment history. Screens can be completed in minutes - enabling us to place the highest quality residents quickly.
- You will be paid faster and more securely. New functionality provides our team the ability to deposit funds directly into your bank account. No more waiting for a check in the mail.
- Collect rent faster with online payment options. Modern residents expect easy, online payment options. AppFolio gives residents three convenient ways to pay electronically (Cash, E-check, or with a credit card).
- On-demand access to your statements. Owner statements are securely posted to an online Owners Portal, saving time and paper. These simple statements provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month. We can also include maintenance invoices and additional reports you request.
- Handle property maintenance issues faster. We use AppFolio for electronic work-orders and communication with vendors so we can quickly resolve issues. At your request, we can email you a copy of the work order and relevant information giving you real-time updates.
Owner Statements Available Online
Did you know that you can now access your owner statements online?
- Concise statements covering the performance of your property for the previous month
- All data on your property is stored in a state-of-the-art data center
- Access information about your property 24/7
- Access information about your property from anywhere with an internet connection
How it works:
In order to keep your financials secure, we use a state of the art portal system which communicates with your email.
Each time you wish to view your reports, you must visit the portal and enter in your email address. You will be emailed a single-use link where you can view your statements. This link does not have a time limit, however, it will only work once.
View Owner Statements